Nothing impacts the value of your home more than the condition. Your agent will walk through the property with you to suggest ways that you can increase your home’s value. As an exercise, walk through your home as if you were a buyer and note what changes you would like to make your home more appealing.
- Clean: Clean carpets, floors, windows, and surfaces.
- Declutter: Minimize personal items and thin out spaces.
- Paint: Touch up walls, door jambs, and trim.
- Landscaping: Freshen up the lawn and landscaping.
- Lighting: Ensure all light bulbs are working and fans are balanced.
- Plumbing: Fix/tighten leaky faucets and running toilets.
- Details: Tighten loose door knobs, sagging cabinet doors.
- Staging: Consider adding or removing furniture to make the property show ready!
Download Home Preparation List