There is a lot at stake when selling a home, and many things need to go right in order to have the best possible outcome. An experienced real estate agent will guide you through the entire process so that you can maximize your return on investment, while minimizing your liabilities and reducing the amount of time and stress to you.
10 Questions to Ask an Agent
- Are you a full time Realtor, and for how long?
- How many homes have you sold in the last year?
- What is your strategy for pricing my home?
- What is your marketing plan for my home?
- How and when (days/hours) can I reach you?
- Will I be communicating with you or someone else?
- What is your commission and are there other fees?
- What if I want to cancel my agreement with you?
- Why should I choose you over any other Realtor?
- Do you have any references?
Download Our Agent Interview Guide